Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I should never ask why?! Just have FAITH..

I know I should never question God's plan for someone's life, not even mine. Although that person is hurting, God has a purpose for those choices. Sometimes we can't see why God closed one door, but He always opens another to different opportunities or to teach us a lesson.

We shouldn't ask why God is allowing things to happen, we should just have FAITH that something better will happen. Faith can carry you a long way. Faith can see you through life's hardest hour. Sometimes FAITH has to be tested to make sure it can be trusted.
When I don't know the answers to things I read this:

HEBREWS 11:1-6
*Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

*For by it the people of old received their commendation.
*By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.
*By faith Abel offered to God a more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, through which he was commended as righteous, God commending him by accepting his gifts. And through his faith, though he died, he still speaks.

*By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.
*And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

http://www.bereanbiblechurch.org/transcripts/hebrews/11_1-6.htm

James 2:18-19
"But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that

Ephesians 2:8-10
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- not by works so that one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

The only thing I can do in life is to continue to have Faith that things will work out. To put my Faith in God that He will carry me/my loved ones through hard times.

I leave you with this:
listen to Casting Crowns, "I Will Praise You in This Storm"

I was sure by now,God, that You would have reached down and wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day. But once again, I say amen and it's still raining as the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain, "I'm with you"and as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away.

Chorus:
And I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands for You are who You are no matter where I am and every tear I've cried You hold in your hand You never left my side and though my heart is torn I will praise You in this storm

I remember when I stumbled in the wind You heard my cry to Youand raised me up again my strength is almost gone how can I carry on if I can't find You and as the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain "I'm with you"and as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away

Chorus
I lift my eyes onto the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth I lift my eyes onto the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth

No comments: