Saturday, December 13, 2008

kisses & cake.

it's amazing to me how one smell can trigger so many memories. one song can take us back to one moment in time where life could never be the same. one memory can bring back so much joy, excitement, happiness, pain, etc. the times in our lives that made an impact on who we are. why we live. & what we live for.

sometimes emotions that i forgot i had can be found in a movie, song, picture, or smell that ironically brings me back to a point in my life where love overcame all other worries.

you're the one i love. the one that lights up my life. your warm whispers drown every breath of me. i like to be reminded that i feel this way.

we get so caught up in the routine, in the business of life. but routines shouldn't stop us from enjoying the little things that make our lives worth the while.

tonight, i'm going to take in the kisses like it's the last i'll ever get. appreciate your love. surround my being with you.

No comments: